Musical devices used in poetry to create musical effect.There are many musical devices used in poetry some of them as follow:
Alliteration (A Musical Device Used in Poetry)
The repetition of initial consonant sounds of words close togather in a phrase or line of poetry is called ‘Alliteration‘. Examples:
- Dark drop
- Tip top
- Breeze blue
- Cold coffee
Consonance (A Musical Device Used in Poetry)
The repetition of final consonant sounds of words close together in a phrase or line of poetry is called ‘Consonance‘. Examples:
- Tip top
- Cool school
- Late straight gate
- Boy joy
- Twinkle little
Assonance (A Musical Device Used in Poetry)
The repetition of similar vowel sounds in words close together, in a phrase or line of poetry is called ‘Assonance‘. Examples:
- Twinkle twinkle little
- Pumps buckets
- Fungus bucket plummeted
- Drop moss
- Hovered bottom
- Rope so no
- In brickyard rich
- Spring is dignity
- Rhyme myself
Continue reading “Musical Devices used in poetry”
- Is it clear and concise?
- Is it fully covered the topic?
Research Problem Evaluation
- Is it clearly stated?
- Is it properly delimited?
- Is it recognized significant?
- Are research questions and hypothesis clear?
- Are assumptions and limitations appropriate?
- Are important terms defined?
Literature Review Evaluation
- Is it adequately covered?
- Are important findings noted?
- Is it well organized?
- Have it effective summary?
- Is it justify by the researcher?
- Is research design described in detail?
- Is sample described?
- Are data collection tools appropriate?
- Is methodology valid and reliable?
- Is statistical treatment appropriate?
Data Analysis Evaluation
- Are tables and figures appropriate?
- Are textual discussions clear and concise?
- Is data relationship and analysis logical?
- Is statistical interpretation accurate?
Continue reading “Evaluation of Research Report”
These notes will teach you the basics of English literature. The critical study of different genres of English literature like novel, drama, poetry, prose, criticism and American literature. Here you can study history of English literature, study skills, linguistics, stylistics and many more. These notes are divided into various sections for convenience. Each of these sections contain related topics.