There are nine goddesses/nine muses in Greek mythology who presided on arts. These goddesses are as follows:
Continue reading “Muses of Art”
- Is it clear and concise?
- Is it fully covered the topic?
Research Problem Evaluation
- Is it clearly stated?
- Is it properly delimited?
- Is it recognized significant?
- Are research questions and hypothesis clear?
- Are assumptions and limitations appropriate?
- Are important terms defined?
Literature Review Evaluation
- Is it adequately covered?
- Are important findings noted?
- Is it well organized?
- Have it effective summary?
- Is it justify by the researcher?
- Is research design described in detail?
- Is sample described?
- Are data collection tools appropriate?
- Is methodology valid and reliable?
- Is statistical treatment appropriate?
Data Analysis Evaluation
- Are tables and figures appropriate?
- Are textual discussions clear and concise?
- Is data relationship and analysis logical?
- Is statistical interpretation accurate?
Continue reading “Evaluation of Research Report”
These notes will teach you the basics of English literature. The critical study of different genres of English literature like novel, drama, poetry, prose, criticism and American literature. Here you can study history of English literature, study skills, linguistics, stylistics and many more. These notes are divided into various sections for convenience. Each of these sections contain related topics.