Skip to content
- Is it clear and concise?
- Is it fully covered the topic?
Research Problem Evaluation
- Is it clearly stated?
- Is it properly delimited?
- Is it recognized significant?
- Are research questions and hypothesis clear?
- Are assumptions and limitations appropriate?
- Are important terms defined?
Literature Review Evaluation
- Is it adequately covered?
- Are important findings noted?
- Is it well organized?
- Have it effective summary?
- Is it justify by the researcher?
- Is research design described in detail?
- Is sample described?
- Are data collection tools appropriate?
- Is methodology valid and reliable?
- Is statistical treatment appropriate?
Data Analysis Evaluation
- Are tables and figures appropriate?
- Are textual discussions clear and concise?
- Is data relationship and analysis logical?
- Is statistical interpretation accurate?
- Are results discussed in length adequately?
- Are limitations of the findings enumerated?
- Are applications of the findings clear?
- Are suggestions for further study appropriate?
General Evaluations of Research Report
- Is length of report appropriate?
- Are citations layout appropriate?
- Is page layout appropriate?
- Are font sizes appropriate?
- Is font family appropriate?
- Is bibliography written alphabetically?
error: Content is protected !!